By using Copystormer for helping you write Linkedin posts ("The Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Before going into details here is a summary of the most important points of the Terms of Service:
- Your data is your data and we have no rights to it. We are serious about security and keeping your data safe.
- We are compliant with EU-GDPR.
- The limit of posts generation is indicated during the subscription. If it is not, you must have a fair usage of the service.
- Copystormer is intended to be used manually not through scraping or other automatic methods.
- Copystormer is intended to be used by people who wants to post on their own Linkedin account. It is forbidden to use it for other persons (e.g. agencies, ghostwriters etc.) unless explicit agreement by the Service Provider.
- When you subscribe to the Service you agree to receive our product updates via our newsletter which can easily be unsubscribed.
- We do not refund.
The editor of Copystormer ("The Service Provider") reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account
- Access to The Service is done through a user account with a modern browser or phone. Only one person can use one user account, if you want several people to access the service you must create individual user accounts for each. User accounts must be created with a valid email address. The admin of the account agrees that their email address is the only official way to communicate to them.
- Users must have a fair usage of The Service. Copystormer is intended to be used manually. And by people who wants to post on their own Linkedin account and not for other persons (e.g. agencies, ghostwriters etc.) unless explicit agreement by the Service Provider.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When canceling your account, you must provide a very short explanation of why you chose to cancel in order to help us improve our service for the future. Once your account is canceled you will receive an email confirmation, please keep it as a proof of your cancelation.
- All of your content will be deleted from the Service 90 days after effective cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is deleted.
- The Service Provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account at the end of any subscription with a 30-day notice and refuse any future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or your access to your account and later deletion of your account. If your account is closed this way you can ask for an export of your data up to 30 days after the closing of your account. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Data Ownership, Confidentiality, Copyright and Security
- Your data is your data; you are and remain the sole owner of it. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. We have no right to use your data except to provide you a great customer support experience or compute usage statistics. All of The Service Provider employees that may have access to your data are bound by a written non-disclosure agreement. You can at any time through the admin of your account forbid The Service Provider’s engineering and support team to access your account. You grant The Service Provider the right to use your data in a statistical and anonymous way and mixed together with the data of other customers for communication purpose like blog post, or press releases.
- Data is hosted in Google Cloud Workspace, Gumroad (subscription and payment) and in Tally Form (Terms and conditions) for a limited period of time in order to run the Service with a high quality of service.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from The Service Provider. You’re not entitled to reverse engineer the product.
- Keeping user information safe and secure is a top priority for us at Copystormer, and we welcome the contribution of external security researchers.
Privacy and customer references
- We use Splitbee and Microsoft Clarity to understand from where and how you came to our website
- When you register for the Service we add you and the users you create to our newsletter list in order to keep you informed about the product updates which you agree to. Every user can deactivate the newsletter from their personal email preferences as well as directly from the newsletter. When you close your account you will be asked if you want to cancel the subscription to the newsletter (in progress). Newsletter is sent occasionnaly.
- You grant us the right to use your company name and logo as a commercial reference. If you have written a review of our product on another website or app, you allow us to use it in our communication as well as your name and picture if any. If you don’t want us to use your company name or your review please let us know by contacting our support and give us up to 15 days to remove the content after confirmation that we have received your message.
- In conformity to the French Law and GDPR you can have access to your personal information and ask for their rectification.
Modifications to the Service
- The Service Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify The Service add new feature or remove definitively certain ones without previous notice.
- The Service Provider may also temporarily stop The Service (or any part of it) for technical reasons with or without notice.
- The Service Provider will do its best efforts to schedule maintenance with downtime in advance and at low activity time
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change its prices for prospective customers at any time and for existing customers with a 90-day prior notice.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to close definitively the service with a 90-day prior notice.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service under the terms of this Terms of Services
- Technical support is available via email and through the interface available in The Service. Support is available during weekdays from 10h GMT to 22h GMT.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service without the express written permission by The Service Provider.
- You must not try to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, nor try to compromise the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to our support at email@example.com
- Only the "Tribunal de commerce de Paris" will be valid for any legal actions related to The Company or The ServiceIn conformity with the French law "informatique et libertés" of January 6th 1978, you have access and correction right regarding the data about you. If you want to use this right please contact our support.
Last Modified: November 20, 2022